It is said that career is an invention of 21st century. So Why not, Lets invent something BIG !!
Majority of people who complete their education move towards job market to earn for living. Every one looks for highest paying jobs when It comes to begin the career path. A better start definitely gives you an edge. For many, credibility of their Alma mater along with expertise helps them in securing relatively high package in their field while majority struggle to get a decent start in their career.
In spite of following the traditional path, which is to acquire a graduation degree and start hunting for job on basis of acquired skill set, having an professional degree can speed up your salary graph exponentially. Here is the list of some of the highest paying jobs in India and how to get started with that.
A merchant navy job is among one of the most attractive job profile when it comes to highest paying jobs. This profession allows you to earn much more than an average salary which any job can give.
You can be part of this through joining any of the following courses
- 4-Year B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- 4-Year B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- 3-Year B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- 3-Year BBA (Logistics, Retailing & E-Commerce)
- 1-Year Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)
- BE/B.Tech. Petroleum Engineering
- BE/B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech. Harbour & Ocean Engineering
- BE/B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- BE/B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
in any of the recognized university. For these course, some of the top institution under Indian Maritime University (IMU) are following
(1) National Maritime Academy, Chennai
(2) T S Chanakya, Mumbai
(3) Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Mumbai
(4) Marine Engineering Research Institute, Mumbai
(5) Marine Engineering Research Institute, Kolkata
(6) Indian Institute of Port Management, Kolkata
(7) National Ship Design & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam
Candidate with 10+2 qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can directly join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet.
All B.Tech/B.E candidates from other than IMU, had to go through one year pre-sea training at MERI ( IMU-Mumbai port campus) for which the the couse fee is ₹3,50,000.
Average Course Fee:
Fee for B.Sc(Nautical Science) at IMU-Navi Mumbai campus is ₹2,20,000/- per annum for boys and ₹1,40,500/- per annum for girls.
For 4 yr B.Tech courses at MERI and other IMU instituton fee is around ₹225,000 annum.
Merchant Navy Job categories
- Deck Department Jobs
- Engineering Department Jobs
- Support Jobs
- Captain/Master – Salary : ₹500,000 – ₹1,220,000.
- Second Officer – Salary : ₹300,000 – ₹600,000.
- Third Officer – Salary : ₹150,000 – ₹300,000.
- Deck Cadets – Salary : ₹60,000 – ₹150,000.
- Chief Engineer/First Engineer-Salary : ₹550,000 –₹800,000.
- Second Engineer : Salary : ₹350,000 to ₹550,000.
- Third Engineer: Salary: ₹250,000 to ₹400,000.
- Fourth Engineer -Salary : ₹150,000 to 250, 000.
- Fifth Engineer/Trainee Engineer – Salary: ₹60,000 to ₹150,000.
*All salary monthly.
Source:- naukrihub.com .
Welcome to the black and white world of lawyers. Becoming a lawyer usually takes minimum 7 years of full-time study after high school—4 years of undergraduate study, followed by 3 years of law school. LLB is the most common degree of law education. You can earn a LLB degree after completing your high schooling. Find out the college admission procedure and get enrolled.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – 3 years
- Integrated undergraduate degrees – B.A. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B., BBA LLB, B.Com LL.B – 5 years
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – one/two years
- Master of Business Law
- Integrated MBL-LLM/ MBA-LLM – 3years
In order to get the admission in law, have to appear in CLAT 2019 (Common Law Admission Test). CLAT is conducted for admission to National Law Universities (NLUs) and various other institutions. Through CLAT, students are admitted in Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M courses.
Candidates after graduation can also pursue a degree in law. The minimum requirement for most firms in India is 55% in aggregate in the law degree course and overall excellent academic records. Candidates with additional qualifications like B.E, MBA, CA or CS are preferred.
After completing LLB Degree you have to get “Certificate of Practice” from (Bar council of India)BCI to practice in the profession of law. In order to receive certificate, it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify All India Bar Examination (AIBE 2019).
The top universities in India offering the legal education are as following:
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National Law University Odisha
- National Law University, Delhi, New Delhi
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
On an average annual course fee for B.A LLB and B.A LLB 5 yr integrated course is ₹2,00,000.
Along with lucrative salary, Lawyer profession also offers prestigious designations and several other benefits. some of the highest paying sector are financial services, energy, technology and life sciences for lawyers.
Corporate Lawyer Salary
- Junior Lawyers ( 1-4 years experience) : ₹2,45,000 to ₹4,15,000 per year
- Associate Lawyers ( 4-8 years experience) : ₹3,64,000 to ₹7,90,000 per year
- Working Partners (8+ years experience) : ₹10,80,000 to ₹15,00,000 per year
In corporate Like SAIL, other PSUs and big corporate houses at entry level, you can earn around ₹8,60,000 to ₹9,80,000 lakhs per year. These salary are excluding other lucrative bonuses that companies offer.
If you are working with reputed law firm then you can see exponentially rise in your salary. As per the report on remuneration level for lawyer at reputed law firms, an associate at level 0 is drawing salary as high as ₹16+ lakhs.
Some of the top lawyers in India typically charge between ₹5 Lakh and ₹25 Lakh per hearing. Former law minister Kapil Sibal charges at least ₹8 lakh and up to ₹15 lakh for one appearance before the Supreme Court. Ram Jethmalani who is one of the oldest senior advocates charges ₹25Lakh for one appearance in a court. No doubt why this is among most highest paying jobs in India.Once reputation got attached with your name then clients will be ready to pay any price for your time.
- You should have passed 10+2 Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum to pursue MBBS course.
- Appear for NEET or AIIMS entrance exam.
- Get admission in good college.
- After completing classroom courses you will have to go for 1 year internship. You will be a MBBS doctor
- Majority of people go for postgraduate courses such as MS, MD and PGDM programs to enhance skills.
Medical Course Fee
Medical is one of the most expensive education in India. There are government colleges that are relatively less costly, with AIIMS as low as ₹1050 but majority of private colleges charges somewhere between ₹4-₹10Lakh per year for MBBS course.
The salary structure for a graduate or postgraduate doctor depend on organization, experience and specialization . A doctor working in a government hospital earns relatively less than the one working in a corporate hospital.
Any individual can become charted accountant in India primarily through following ways
- Through Foundation Course route:
Enroll for Foundation Course after appearing in Class 12th Examination, pass final examination. After that enroll as a member of the ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”.
- After Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates or Other Graduates/Post-Graduates:
Enroll with the Institute for Intermediate course, appear and pass in both groups of Intermediate examination. After that register for CA Final Course, pass final examination. Enroll as a member of the ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”.
In CA course fee is minimal and main cost involve is various coaching expenses. As per the directive, for CA Foundation course, registration fee is ₹9,000 and exam fee is ₹500. While for final exam, registration fee is ₹22,000.
There are three ways to become pilot in India after completing 12th.
- Join in a DGCA approved flying school, complete your Private Pilot License(PPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and join as a pilot in an airline.
- Complete your bachelors in aeronautical engineering and then go through the above mentioned way.
- Apply for exams like National Defence Academy(NDA) or AFCAT and become a government trained pilot with free of cost training.
Licenses to become a commercial pilot SPL Vs PPL Vs CPL:
Student Pilot License (SPL)
To be eligible to apply, one needs to be at least 16 years old and a 10+2 pass-out with minimum result of 50% along with science background with Chemistry, Maths and Physics. The application process starts with theory and oral tests on navigation, meteorology, air regulations, etc. Post that you’ll require to submit certificates of DGCA approved medical fitness, security clearance and a bank guarantee of ₹10,000. When you successfully complete this exam you climb your first step towards becoming a commercial pilot,
Private Pilot License (PPL)
This is when you start your air-borne training, a total of 60 hours of various flying exercises after rigorous training. A suitable flying school in India or abroad should be chosen after good research and considering factors like place, cost, reputation of the club, etc. To be eligible for PPL, the pilot needs to appear for centre as well as DGCA theory tests about aviation and submit a medical fitness certificate from the AFCME (Air Force Central Medical Establishment) or IAM (Institute of Aviation Medicine).
Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
The final step to becoming a commercial pilot, CPL is obtained after you have finished at least 250 hours of extensive flying. CPL is granted to pilots after an intensive theory exam at their centre and DGCA exams on aviation and submitting medical fitness tests certificate from the AFCME or IAM. Post the CPL, certifications of instrument rating and type rating are also necessary.
Course Fees for Pilot course
It varies institution wise and Course fee for commercial private license is around ₹35 Lakhs.
This includes Flying Training, Simulator Training, Theoretical Knowledge Training, Hostel facility and Transport charges.
While for Private pilot license it is around ₹7 Lakhs
Minimum 40 hours on Single Engine Piston Diamond DA 40D aircraft, leading to the award of a Private Pilots’ License, 110 hour ground lecture.
Salary of commercial pilot
The job of a commercial pilot is glamorous for sure. Salary depend on factor like flight hour experience, carrier airlines, flight route etc. The starting salary for Commercial pilot license holder in India is anywhere between ₹1.5 Lakh – ₹2 Lakh per month in domestic route, while that for international flight it is in the range of ₹2 Lakh- ₹3 Lakh. With experience it become as high as ₹5Lakh per month. As per Payscale average salary of commercial pilots in India is around ₹24 Lakh per annum.
If you are really good at your skill and you the one with interest in assisting others then this profession can earn you millions making it significant among highest paying jobs in India.
More than 20 lacks students complete their higher school education every year in India. There won’t even be the situation when you will face any sort of recession in this field. You will have chance to stay connected with some youth always. Apart from huge salary, the respect and satisfaction that you can receive in this profession is matchless.
Depending on your area of interest and education background you can choose to be in any of the area like UPSC/SSC/MBA/GATE/JEE/Medical/IBPS etc.
Salary for some of the top coaching institution in the field of UPSC/CAT/JEE/Medical/GATE/SSC are even much higher than CEOs of many multinational company. A well experienced faulty can easily draw salary in the range of 1-10 crores.
At an entry level with zero experience if you are coming straight out of college than Institutions in the field of Engineering, Medical, Government services will hire you at minimum salary of ₹50K a month as per their requirement. This makes up minimum ₹6L per annum and average salary that an engineer draw in India is ₹4.5L per annum. Companies like TCS, Infosys, CTS, Wipro hire a graduation fresher on package ranging from 2.4 to 3.8 L per annum. See the difference.
Made easy pay on an average 5k-7k per hour to a technical faculty and faculty takes 8–10 Hours daily lecture it means 40k – 70k daily earning. No doubt why It is among most lucrative and among highest paying jobs in India.
These are mainly professional courses and once you are through your skill set depend on your own expertise in relevant field.